CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fantastic Fourth

So David and I had a pretty normal Fourth. David slept most of the afternoon because he worked Friday night and Lesley and I went shopping at the craft store. Yeah for the craft store. So much fun especially when there's a clearance sale. Ahhhhh yes the job of sale shopping. Anyways - no big plans for us.

Lesley and I decided that we would walk up to the fireworks in Pleasant Grove on Saturday night since David had to work and we didn't know when they would be over. It wasn't as far as I thought it would be, it's only about seven blocks to the Junior High where they were setting them off at. Lesley decided that we needed to sit right up front and center so we were pretty much right under the fireworks. It was fun and kinda loud. The booms were reverberating off something behind us so it was like we heard each firework three or four times. Here's a video of the end of the show and the finale. And yes that huge red one at the end dropped soot and ash all over and around us. The wind changed right at the end and blew the finale smoke in our direction.

(Sorry it's not a great video it was hard to shoot when they were almost right over us.)

While we were waiting for it to get dark enough to start the show, Lesley and I had fun taking random pictures with the camera. Yeah it was fun and I was in a silly mood so enjoy.







1 comment: