My partner and I made it to the quarter-finals in Novice Standard which is great. They cut about 40% of the couples in the first cut. We were happy with how we did and enjoyed competing. The professional dancers that they invited this year for the Battle of the Champions were AMAZING!!!!! It was great to watch them dance on two different nights. I love DanceSport and definitely look forward to it each year. I took lots and lots of pictures so now I just have to go through them all and decided what ones are the best and what ones to get rid of. I hope to have gotten through all of them by the end of this week, but we'll see.
David kept busy with the tournament and did decently considering how tired he was by Saturday. It was also a successful fundraiser for the team who will be going to Nationals in just under two weeks.





No comments:
Post a Comment